Here at BLAZEbusiness we do our consulting with you entirely on-line.
This means we talk with you either via an:
• internet multi-media connection (using a computer or mobile device)
• telephone connection (using a mobile phone or a landline)
The choice of which way to receive your consultation is always yours, but if possible we do recommend a multi-media connection - at least trying it out.
A multi-media meeting means we can see each other in a video call in live real-time, picture perfect and clear sound. Optionally the video picture can be switched off and then it just becomes an audio call - just like a telephone call but using the internet.
The multi-media software we use is an app called “ZOOM”.
The reason we highly recommend it is ... it’s very smooth technology which allows a great connection experience - almost as if we were in the same room - and it‘s really very simple and easy to use.
And along with recommending using a multi-media connection we also recommend preferably using a computer rather a mobile device. The screen is bigger and the picture is often clearer, resulting in a more relaxing and enhanced experience.
Also, to assist you with having a meeting using an internet multi-media connection, we’ve made it even simpler and easier to do with a series of On-Line Guides for all the usual scenarios you are likely to find yourself in.
Once we have started a meeting using ZOOM, we will send you an email with a link in it. You only need to double-click on this link, follow the on-screen instructions, and you will be taken to the meeting.
So now ...
Just identify the particular situation that you are in, and download the PDF Guide(s) for it below, and follow the step-by-step instructions it contains.
USING a WINDOWS computer
- Windows - downloading and installing ZOOM
- Windows - ZOOM already installed; joining a meeting
- Windows - ZOOM not installed; joining a meeting
USING an ANDROID device
- Android - downloading and installing ZOOM (always recommended)
- Android - ZOOM already installed; Joining a meeting
USING a MAC computer
- MacOS - Check your settings will allow ZOOM to download (always recommended)
- MacOS - Downloading and Installing ZOOM
- MacOS - ZOOM already installed; Joining a meeting
- MacOS - ZOOM not installed; Joining a meeting for the first time
If you find you still don’t understand part of the connection process, or you are simply having trouble with something, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to help you out.Contact Us